We had a terrific celebration on December 14; lots of people joined us to begin the planning of Limmud Chicago 2015.
On January 11, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. we will gather at 5959 N. Sheridan Road, Chicago to continue our planning process. Between now and then, here are topics to consider:
- Which of my talents will be useful as we plan for Limmud Chicago 2015?
- What was the best aspect of Limmud Chicago 2014 and how can we be sure to repeat it?
- How can we improve Limmud Chicago so that 2015 is even better than 2014?
- What ideas / thoughts do I have specifically about:
- Venue (general geography and specific location)
- Food (meals and snacks)
- Programming (time, topics, presenters)
- Marketing (what are the best ways to let more people know about this amazing event?
- Miscellaneous logistics (registration, signage, volunteers)
- Anything else
Will you attend? Click here to RSVP.